Lumivo offer a range of mobile research services to ensure that our clients' mobile and tablet sites are effective, engaging and delivering positive business outcomes.
Mobile competitive benchmarking
Benchmark the user experience of your mobile sites against up to 10 competitor mobile sites.
- Which sites deliver the best user experience via mobile?
- Which features do users find the most usable, useful and engaging?
- Which mobile sites for your industry are the easiest to use and most effective at driving positive business outcomes, such as:
- Higher customer satisfaction
- Fewer calls to customer service
- Faster task completion for users
Mobile competitive benchmark studies can also include an assessment of the feature sets of each of the sites being tested.
How do we test?
Lumivo’s mobile user experience testing involves a statistically reliable sample of people evaluating your mobile site, performing representative tasks via their device and providing detailed feedback on their experience. This research helps provide an accurate measure of the mobile user experience and mobile site effectiveness.
- Large, statistically reliable sample sizes
- Ability to benchmark the experience across iOS and Android devices
- Natural setting
- Ability to cost effectively run tests in multiple geographies
- A-B testing: The ability to make realistic comparisons of the scores of one version of your mobile site design (live or prototype) against one or more alternative versions
Mobile usability testing (Lab based)
Mobile sites and apps can also be tested in a usability lab with a smaller sample of participants. This is useful in the early stages of the design process and where it is important to view the sessions live. The Lumivo team has set up and moderated hundreds of in-lab usability lab sessions for mobile products.
Mobile ethnographic research
Lumivo has run a number of ethnographic research studies on how people use mobile devices in the real world. These studies help understand user requirements and barriers to use in the mobile context. Examples include diary studies and photographic explorations of how mobile devices and applications are used in the real world.
As well as conducting user research, the Lumivo team can create mobile wireframes & structure the information architecture and design of your new mobile site. Our team have been designing and building mobile sites since 2000.